Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Big Brother All-Stars Spoilers
If you don't want to know who is in the house don't read this!!!!

So the folks at BB let us hear about 45 minutes of houseguest (who are already in the house) chatter! People are saying it was a slip up but I think they did it on purpose! The first six ( in alphabetical order) are:





pretty good choices...the next six are:



and one twist is there are two extra players:



Apparently Jase and Janelle have won the first Head of Household competition and they must agree on two people to nominate for eviction from the house. If they don't agree then the two of them will be nominated. Allison is trying to convince Jase to disagree no matter what so that they can rally to evict Janelle. Apparently everyone from season 6 (Janelle, Howie, Kasar, and James) is in an alliance (that is speculation) and the rest of the house wants to break them up.
Allison is a total bitch who annoys me to no end...if they were smart everyone would get rid of her! I will be rooting for Danielle, Janelle, George, Nakomis, and Will. At least they are my favorites going into tomorrow's show.
If you'd like to hear the live feed conversations you can! Just click here!

I will give you my thoughts on tomorrow's show late tomorrow evening (if I feel like it)!







No comments: