Saturday, July 15, 2006

Nominations and Veto



Diane and Nakomis are on the chopping block! Kaysar thinks Nakomis is a threat. He wants her out. Diane sobbed for hours after the nomination ceremony. It was sort of stupid. She did scream out "I'm not an All-Star! I smoked too much pot and destroyed my brain cells!" I was really liking Diane until she started freaking out. It seems she's just turned all bitter after moving to LA. The funny part to me is that she's not even the one they are going after! Whatever Diane! Nakomis has no idea she is the one in danger of going home. They both said they would tell that everyone had alliances before they came into the house and that it wasn't fair. This is funny because they had one too!


Veto happened and apparently Erika has won. I hope she uses it and they put up Mike Boogie. I really don't think she will though. Erika is smart and doesn't like to rock the boat. I think she has the best chance of winning the game at this point.
The houseguests are no longer having to eat PB&J if they loose the weekly food competition. Now they have to eat Big Brother Slop.


Big Brother Slop is basically high protein plain oatmeal! It is sort of like the stuff they send to starving children in Africa. Nasty but nutritious. Howie, Janelle, Danielle, Marcellas, James, and Nakomis have to eat it for a week. Just slop and water. Ewww.

At least they get to use condiments with it!

I have a strong feeling that Erika will not use the veto. Nakomis and Diane will stay on the block. Nakomis will be voted out in a unanimous vote. Diane will cry.

No comments: