Thursday, July 27, 2006

Check this Bitch out!


I love Janis Joplin...I really do. For years now they've been talking about doing a movie about her life. I know some bitchy queen out there is thinking: "What about The Rose?"


It was a film that was loosely based on her life. Bette Midler played Rose the title character. She was good but she wasn't really playing Janis so: Whatever.



Recently it has been announced that two movies were being made about her. Rene Zellweger (gross) is playing her in one....Pink is playing her in the other. Pink??? Whatever.
I decided I'd rather just watch old clips of Janis rather than be bothered with the bad movies.

So I went to You Tube and found this little film.
This made me change my mind about Pink...
Maybe she'd be good...what do you think?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested