Monday, July 10, 2006

"When You Became a Star"...

So this is a little blurb that I will post about every once in awhile. I am fascinated in trying to figure exactly the moment a person becomes a star. My first crack at it is:

Julia Roberts

I think Julia Roberts became a star when she sang "Kiss" in the bathtub in Pretty Woman. This leads to her taking the $3000.00 and blah, blah, blah... America loves a pretty girl that makes fun of herself (see the next person)!
She was adorable!

Cameron Diaz


Ok...so this is another Julia movie, but to me, it was all about Ms Diaz! My Best Friend's Wedding was awesome because of Ms Diaz! When she was forced to sing Karaoke (badly I might add) she became a star. It was almost like Julia was passing the star torch! I almost said the Something About Mary scene was the moment but I thought about it and realized if she didn't do this scene she wouldn't have got that film.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's the name of the Cameron Diaz movie?

BishopJ said...

You are such a bitch...we'll talk about this when you come home ;)