Friday, July 07, 2006

Big Brother Starts!


So apparently America picked:

Janelle, Erika, Nakomis, Diane

Howie, Kasar, James, Jase

The Producers picked
:

Dr Will, Marcellas, Danielle, Mike Boogie, Chicken George, Allison

Will and Mike think Kaysar needs to go. Everyone wants to break up the BB6 players (Janelle, James, Kasar, Howie)


Danielle made huge mistakes telling George and Alison strategic things...Janelle and Jase won head of household and nominated Danielle and Alison. Alison actually tried to talk Jase into not agreeing with Janelle so they would be nominated! Stupid bitch! I think the house will evict Ali if she doesn't win veto. The only alliance I see on the feeds is Marcellas and Janelle (they are talking strategy as I'm typing this). They want to watch the "Ambers" (this is a reference to Amber from Survivor who won the all-star round of that show) . They say Erika is an "Amber". They also say Nakomis and Diane are too. I really think Alison will be gone next week.
They think chicken George is an Amber too! God this discussion they are having about what an "Amber" is hilarious! They are all like: "If you are talking to someone and you feel like you don't have to talk about the game: AMBER ALERT!" They are also discussing the prospect of killing part of the "Mr and Mrs Smith" alliance. I can't figure out if that is Jase and Diane or Jase and Ali. I'll tell you when I figure it out. Oh! Marcellas has a crush on Mike Boogie.
I guess that is it for now...more when I know...

No comments: